Of course, the Nintendo gaming peripheral inspired numerous gaming applications and studies. Now, gaming technology has widely covered the Wii Controller. This post just gives an overview of some published works about wiimote (Every game developers know how big and confidential, gaming industry is. So this presentation is not exhaustive at all.). Even if gaming technology is not a matter of subject for this blog, these studies and other applications deserve more interest (first of all, from mathematics and signal processing point of view) Below, several links and documentations can be explored for more information :
Customizing Games for Stroke Patients.
- Flying a Manta with Gesture and Controller : An Exploration of ...
- Final report for the Tangible Handimation project (media and gaming technology)
- wii punch (poster)
- Exergaming : A fusion of exercice and video gaming
- RGame: A Video Game for Interactive Robot Learning (maybe already presented,here)
- Accelerometer-based User Interfaces for the Control of a Physically Simulated Character .
Accelerometer-based User Interfaces for the Control of a Physically Simulated Character).
- Exergaming: A fusion of exercise and video gaming .