fWIIne v0.4 is the fourth release of an Open Source MEX-library and S-function . fWIIne enables communication between Wiimote and Matlab/Simulink(WinXP) or Scilab(Linux). It has been designed for development, experimentation and for educational purposes.
fWIIne will help you for your data acquisition, signal processing and visualization with Matlab, Scilab, with a Wii Controller and a Wii Motion Plus .
How to download fWIIne v0.4 ?
Binary and source files are available @ : sourceforge.net/projects/fwiine/(section "Download")
[fWIIne v0.4 - Matlab graph - Acquisition of angle rate and acceleration values from Wiimote and Wii Motion Plus]
- The version 0.4 is compatible with 0.3, 0.2 and 0.1, too. (Please refer to release 0.1 and 0.2 for basic features)
- Acquisition of angular rates from the WiiMotionPlus (raw data) and accelerometer values from Wii Remote.
Bug fix :
- The release is based on wiiuse library and its integration inside devkitPro toolkit.
- CVS folder is not up-to-date. Please refer to "Download" section to download the current release.
- fWIIne for Windows XP and Matlab is based on Matlab >7.1 (r2007...r2008) and library Wiiuse 0.12.
- fWIIne v0.4 is not available yet. (fWIIne v0.2 for Linux and Scilab is based on Scilab 4.1.2 and Wiiuse0.9 library.)
- Guideline and Release Note for fWIIne 0.4 will come soon.