What's fWIIne v0.3 ?
fWIIne v0.3 is the third release of an Open Source MEX-library and S-function . It enables communication between Wiimote and Matlab/Simulink(WinXP) or Scilab(Linux). It has been designed for development, experimentation and for educational or leisure purposes.
fWIIne will help you to perform data acquisition, signal processing and visualization with Matlab, Scilab and a wii controller.
How to download fWIIne v0.3 ?
Binary and source files are available @ : sourceforge.net/projects/fwiine/(section "Download")
- The release 0.3 is compatible with 0.2 and 0.1, too. (Please refer to release 0.1 and 0.2 for basic features)
- Acquisition of position (x,y) from 4 Infrared dots.
Bug fix :
- Now, the release is based on library wiiuse which allows more compatibility for the user.
- CVS folder is not up-to-date. Please refer to "Download" section to download the current release.
- fWIIne for Windows XP and Matlab is based on Matlab >7.1 (r2007...r2008) and library Wiiuse 0.12.
- fWIIne v0.3 is not available yet. (fWIIne v0.2 for Linux and Scilab is based on Scilab 4.1.2 and Wiiuse0.9 library.)
- Guideline and Release Note for fWIIne 0.3 will come soon.